Friday, October 8, 2010

Song, Music, My Love

I seem to be tempting fate.
Just tempting fate every moment of every day.
All these musings, all these forms of song and understanding, are just making the future more real.
Or making the past seem further away than it really is.
These no name songs are bringing changes to reality.
Shape shifting and discouraging our thoughts and hearts.
Making us believe in something that it's not.
Oh song,
Oh my love.
My savior- my bliss and hero.
The one to pick me up off these cold grounds.
The one to stop these shards of glass from piercing my very soul.
The one to stop this buzzing in my brain.
Oh music,
My lover,
Bringing me out of the darkness, and helping me see.
Helping me observe what true love is.
Oh love,
My drug,
So dangerous, yet I crave it perpetually.
My sick obsession that I must once again obtain.
To numb reality and make me soar through the skies.
Oh bliss,
I shall never possess it.
Nor shall my withered heart,
Or battered soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment