Sunday, October 10, 2010

Mine To Keep

Listen to the rain as it clears your head.
Watch the clouds rearange themselves every moment or so,
Bringing forward either realistation and understanding,
Or simply comfort.
The blue skies will peak through,
Along with the stars and the moon.
Wait for the clouds to clear.
And the skies to fade to black,
Leaving us with nothing but twinkling lights of wonder above our hurting heads.
Screaming to be heard, to be helped.
The stars will hear you,
The moon will save you,
The rain will hold you still.
You will breathe this in, take in the truth, and know that I am right.
For if I was the rain, never would I be wrong.
I shall possess your heart,
Penetrate your thoughts,
And dig deep into your soul.
For I shall make you mine.
Your heart.
Your soul.
Mine.
Mine to keep.
Mine to examine.
Mine to fix and numb.
Mine to love.
Like you once loved me.

No comments:

Post a Comment