Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Do you enjoy watching  me cry out in pain, my suffering bleeding heart before you?
Don't you understand what this is doing to me, can't you wash the blood off your hands?
Does the thought of me hurting somehow appeal to you, or do you find satisfaction in watching me rigid on the cold cement floor of this reality?
All this is all I fear, and you don't seem to care, to understand, to realise anything about this, about whats happening.
You're tearing me up by stripping me down, making me choke by holding me so close.
My breaths caught in my throat, my veins burn with the twisted love and twisted pain, my eyes can't see clearly anymore.
Do you even see me anymore?
Clearly, not.
Just leave me be, or make it better, don't lock me away like this.
Don't kill me slowly, by loving me dearly, don't do this to my heart anymore.
Is this a monster, out to get us, hunting after us always?
Or is this a dagger, twisting and turting, piercing these walls of our heart?
The fire is burning, the ice is now melting, you're just confusing me with this mess.
Do you love me? Do you even see me? Do you even need me?
Clearly, not.
It it's the opposite then please do tell, please don't leave me in the dark
Or leave me with a candle to help me light my way.
Like a wild fire burning in the night.
This cold, dark, horrid night.

No comments:

Post a Comment