Sunday, October 17, 2010

All I Am

Everything is gone. Broken. Destroyed.
And I just don't know who I am right now.
All I believed in and trusted has been shattered right before my very eyes.
It's over.
Everything is over.
Gone
Been taken away.
I thought that this was forever.
But this is just hell.
And I'm hurting so much, and you're just not there to see it.
You're not there to see this pain and anguish that you've now caused me.
My heart is beating furiously in my chest, tearing and breaking and crying.
Crying for the darkness to dissapear, to stop haunting me.
How do I handle darkness and a broken heart at once?
How do I deal with any of this?
I don't udnerstand you.
Don't understand this.
You've just taken me, picked up my now limp body and thrown it against the cold, hard floor.
You've broken every bone, damaged every nerve, bruised my very soul.
And you don't see it.
You don't know what this is, what I feel, how I'm dealing with this.
I'm not dealing with this.
I'm breaking wityh this.
You've taken everything away, taken it and buried it in a place I've never seen or wanted to be in.
You've taken these fragile pieces of my heart, and pierced them with gleaming pointed swords and daggers.
Taken bullets and shoved them in, deep as they go.
You've crush it with a seldge hammer, cut it up with an axe, trampled and jumped on it.
You've destroyed it.
Every bit of my poor, bleeding, broken heart.

Thats all I am.
I'm angry and sore and more than happy to hurt you, just as much.
Make you suffer.
Make you see what the hell you've done to me.
The pain you've casued.
The heart you've destoryed.
The heart you broke.

No comments:

Post a Comment