Saturday, November 27, 2010

Song Parts

Parts of songs I'm writing:


Get these images out of my head
I'll close my eyes, do anything
To go stare at a blank wall and feel nothing


Take my hand and walk with me
Don't make me go alone, you'll see
How everything before me is just crashing


You, are awakening
Though your heart is slowly breaking
In to two, and you're stuck with those who love you
Now you're caught up in this mess
This web inside your head
You don't know what to do
You don't know how to choose.


---------------------------------


Second song:


Darkness comes in waves of pain
Heartbreak happens everyday
Close your eyes and look around you
See the stars shining above you
Notice how they haven't faded away.


Summer passes quickly through blue skies
Come here, let me dry your eyes
Who are you to tell me how to live my life
Do you even know how to smile and make things right?

---------------------------------------


Third song:


My feet are cracked
My lips are dry
From walking through the heat
I can't look back
I can't see why
You no longer need me
The rain is falling
My tears of pouring
Down the side of my cheek
You left me alone
All by myself
To rot and grow this weak

No comments:

Post a Comment